Dear Valued Reader & Customer,
I truly appreciate the support you all give to to every aspect of AP Young Blog & AP Young Beauty. As such, I want to do my best to ensure the safety of any customer or client who patrons my services.
At this time I am temporarily suspending my private one-on-one in person makeup instructional sessions. I want to do my best to help reduce the risk of exposure to COVID19 during this time of CDC advised social distancing.
In lieu of in person instructional classes, I will be providing virtual based instructional classes. The fees will remain the same for virtual classes. I thank you for your understanding and look forward to to resuming business as usual in the near future.
|3 May 2021||4 May 2021||5 May 2021||6 May 2021||7 May 2021||8 May 2021||9 May 2021|
- A $25.00 deposit is required at the time of booking. If you cancel without 72 hour notice this deposit will be NON-REFUNDABLE. The balance for the class is due the date of your session and can be paid in person. PayPal/Cash/Credit Cards are accepted. A link for deposit payment will be sent in your confirmation email. If the required deposit isn’t paid within 24 hours of receipt; the session will be cancelled.
- Please bring your shade of Foundation, concealer, and whatever powders you use to your session. Please bring the eye-shadow palette of your choice. If you would like to purchase an eye-shadow palette from AP Young Beauty Collection (or any other products from the APY Beauty Collection) they will be made available for purchase with a $5.00 discount. Brushes will be provided to you.
- Location address will be emailed to you.
- If you are booking for a group class session; location will be different from private sessions. An address will be emailed to you.
- Classes/sessions are not available on holidays.
- If you have additional questions please email: email@example.com.