5. What is a major goal you’d like to see your platform achieve?I want to help women acknowledge and appreciate themselves and others, be it artistically, mentally, physically, or metaphysically. Everyone should feel like and love themselves. So if I can use my platform to help others, then I’d truly feel like a success.
6. How have you gone about setting goals and reaching them?
7. How would you like to see your brand expand within the next 5 years?
8. What has been one of the most exciting times in your makeup artistry career?To be honest, every time a client walks away feeling amazing, I get a rush of excitement. I can’t help it.
9. What advice do you have for other young MUAs who may be just beginning?Being an MUA is about solving problems and putting out small beauty fires (If that even makes any sense). Ask yourself, “How can I fix the current problem and achieve a look?”… Because the same methods don’t work on everyone. So, practice, practice, practice, work on your speed and your techniques, and always, always, remain creative.
Of course, but tempura… Lol it’s an oxymoron.
Sneakers! I prefer comfort and I won’t apologize for it, plus I like the color variations available in sneakers.