So I was nominated for something called the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers by the lovely Robert’s Wife! If you’re into encouraging, scriptural and uplifting posts; hers is the blog you definitely should checkout! Thank you very much for the nomination!
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site (tick 🙂 ).
2. Put the Award logo on your blog (tick 🙂 ).
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate seven blogs.
To begin I will answer the 10 questions asked of me and hope I don’t bore you all! lol
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite memory is of my mom packing me and my 3 siblings up every summer and taking us to the beach; Hop Brook Lake in Naugatuck CT. It was a 45 minute ride stuffed in the back of a station wagon (later we finally transitioned to the van) where we ultimately arrived at this man made beach and park. We’d cook out with other family and friends, run around and behaved like kids do and most importantly it is where I learned to swim! 🙂
2. If you could sit at dinner with 5 people, whether dead or alive, who would they be?
Oye! This is hard…but number one would definitely be my Nana (R.I.P), Jill Scott, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson and Nina Simone. Obviously I’m into music lol
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Procrastination!!! I can’t stand wasting time to do things when it can be done in a timely manner and get done! Also I am not a fan of disingenuous people. Being insincere is one of the worse flaws I think a person could possess. Miss me with the empty rhetoric and feigned concern.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your dream job?
Writing full time!
6.Who would you trade places with for a day?
No one. I know my life isn’t perfect but I know my demons quite well and wouldn’t want to trade them for anyone else’s unknown animals.
7.Coke or Pepsi?
Though I’ve been trying to quit; COKE BABY!
8.Remote island vacation or cabin in the mountains?
I am not a nature woman at all, I’m allergic to wild life and mosquitoes! Lol definitely a remote island.
9.What are your favorite things to do on the weekend?
Spend time doing arts and crafts with the kids, date night with hubby and laundry. Yes I admit that doing laundry actually gives me peace of mind. Also, getting my nails done!
10.Whats one superpower you wish to have?
Being able to be in more than one place at a time so I could accomplish everything and miss nothing!
Ok, now that I’ve finished my questions here are my nominees:
Honest Mommy Hood – the name totally says it all; this blog doesn’t disappoint.
Hello, is Jane There? – this blog is so raw and honest and so genuine. I love honest moments even when they’re not glamorous.
Flight of the Fat Girl – eek! she reminds me that I can be fat, fabulous and a mom!
That Blonde Mom – she’s so cute and her blog is fun!
Beautiful Life with Cancer – so very beautifully written, and positively encouraging
Mellstoneburner – reading her blog reminds me that we’re all human; she’s honest and I love that.
Amaryllis Log – her art and photography is so dope. I just look at her stuff and wish I was half as creative!
Here are your questions ladies!
1. What made you come to wordpress and begin blogging?
2. Did you ever have a map for your life and if so how closely have you adhered to it?
3. How do you feel about marriage?
4. What do you do for a pick me up when you are feeling down?
5. Is fashion important to how you feel about yourself?
6. If you could be known for anything when you die, what would you want it to be?
7. What things have you sacrificed in life to get to where you are?
8. If you could give your 13 year old self some life advice what would it be?
9. What song do you dance to like no one is looking?
10. How old are you? (for the daring women! lol )